Fusion Imaging is looking for an energetic full-time Project Manager to take on environmental graphics for a key client and coordinate other out-of-state installation projects as needed. Project Managers carry the primary responsibility of ensuring Fusion’s projects are delivered on time, within budget, and meet client expectations.
– Coordinate internal resources and third-party vendors to facilitate installation.
– Ensure that all projects are delivered on time, within the scope and budget.
– Effectively manage and coordinate bidding process.
– Create and implement installation plans.
– Manage change orders, schedules, and costs in accordance with procurement regulations.
– Oversee artwork delivery and approval between client and production.
– Conduct site survey’s and take reliable field measurements
– Successfully maintain good relationships with clients, vendors, and 3rd parties.
– Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
– Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
– Excellent written and verbal communication skills
– Strong organizational skills, including attention to detail and task management.
– Strong working knowledge of shared documents (Google Docs, Google Sheets, Base Camp, etc.).
– Understanding of digital art creation and production
– Understand of the digital print industry
– Able to travel independently (30%)
– Experience working with contractors and construction is a plus.